The Index Braille Stapler is a heavy-duty stapler which can accommodate with the demands of thicker documents such as braille books.
- Support for 100x 8-23 mm long super staples.
- Maximum paper insertion depth 250 mm.
- Parallel stapling (for stapling in the fold of paper stacks)
- Movable anvil to change between parallel & bypass stapling quickly
- The adjustable staple guide allows you to position the staple on your document with precision.
- The spring-mounted magazine permits comfortable, trouble-free stapling without staples jamming.
- Optimized for braille book production with the Everest-D and BrailleBox (in booklet format).