BrailleApp printing and more
Index V5 printers supports the use of the BrailleApp. The BrailleApp is available when the V5 printer is connected to your LAN, simply type the IP addess of your printer in the serach window of the browser. The BrailleApp is now presented on PC's, mobile pones, pads and adapted to the screen size.
- Supports all major operation systems, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux and Unix
- Print braille from standard files (docx, doc, pdf, literary or contracted braille)
- Edit the translated braille file in six-key braille characters or MIT ASCII
- Manage Braille layout
- Manage printer communication, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Monitor printer status icons, update, Bluetooth, WiFi, Wired network, USM memory on the printer and printe status.