This firmware release includes important improvements of the BrailleApp. Most important are:
- Better functions with screen readers
- Settings for static IP address added on WiFi
- Improved handling of .dxb (Duxbury) files
- Service users can access remote support functions
- Cut and paste in braille window are implemented
- Liblouis 3.8.0 implemented, supporting even more text-to-braille translation languages.
- Login function as:
- User - only access to print, view and edit document
- Admin - in additional access to change/edit layout, setup/chage communication
- Service - in addition access to remote support and command center
Most important improvements in the V5 embosser functionality are:
- Printing of previous document can now be made after restart of the printer.
- WiFi connection can be reset from the control panel
- WiFi connection can be powered down from the control panel
- The Chinese segmentation algorithm has been improved
For detailed firmware 201-02-06 see release notes in below link.
|From this week Basic-D, Everest-D, BrailleBox and FanFold-D are available in the factory stock. |
Welcome with your orders which will be shipped within one week.
|Index Braille will be at 34th CSUN Assistive Technology Conference in Anaheim, USA on 11 – 15 March 2019.|
Index will exhibit during CSUN, aside of its US and Canadian Master Distributor HumanWare, the complete series of Index Braille V5 printers: Basic-D V5, Everest-D V5, BrailleBox V5 and FanFold-V5. Please visit our booth # 723 and meet the Index staff.
CSUN conference is a great opportunity to meet visitors, customers and other professionals in the blindness industry.