Visit Index Braille at SightCity in booth D1, Frankfurt, Germany on 8-10 May 2019.
The complete Index product portfolio is presented, including Basic-D V5, Everest-D V5, BrailleBox V5, FanFold-D V5, the acoustic hoods and the Index Braille stapler.
Index is represented by Björn Löfstedt, CEO, Niels van Weele, International Sales Manager, Mikael Vikman, Production Manager, and Peter Lindberg Hallman, Export Manager.
|The Index BrailleApp is a free application offered free of charge in all Index V5 printers. It handles everything needed to translate and print braille, for example:
- Translation to braille (literary G1 and contracted G2, more than 150 langages are supported),
- Formatting of the braille document.
- Printing of all commonly used document types (doc, docx, pdf, dbt).
- Preview of the translated document.
- Editing of the translated document in Braille or text.
- Saving the braille document for later use.
- Browse to the source file and print from the PC or the cloud.
- Printing directly from USB memory stick to the V5 printer.
- When printing, ability to select number of copies and range.
- View the embosser layout.
- Edit and save mulitple embosser layouts.
- Manage WiFi connection.
- Manage the Bluetooth connection.
|Basic-D, Everest-D, BrailleBox and FanFold-D are now available in stock. Orders will be shipped within one week. |
|Index has achieved a quantum leap in technology and quality! Starting May 2019 forward all Index Braille printers will be shipped with a 48 month warranty. This applies to Basic-D V5, Everest-D V5, BrailleBox V5 and FanFold-D V5. |