How to adjust "paper feed step length" via keyboard-X
The issue when the printout from Braille Box has two position on all braille line, where the distance between the Braille dots are too close or too large spaced may accoure when:
- A paper with significant different weight or stiffness is used
- A new Braille Box CPU board is installed
- A new SD card on the CPU board is installed
Upgrade the Braille Box to latest frimware, which has to be 1.5.2 or higher.
Instructions on how to adjust the paper feed step length - for alignment issues via keyboard (front panel). This is for Braille Box only.
• Press [FEED]+ to enter "Adjust paper feed alignment mode".
Possible actions in "Adjust paper feed alignment mode"
• [ON] : Print test page (no save).
• [UP] : Embosser says current value for paper feed alignment length.
• [DOWN] : Embosser says current value for paper feed alignment length.
•  : Increase/decrease paper feed alignment length by 3 "steps".
•  : Increase/decrease paper feed alignment length by 1 "step".
• [CHS] : Switch between Increase and Decrease.
• [OK] : Save new setting and print test page.
• [LEFT] : Return to service mode.
Notes on adjusting paper feed alignment length:
• The "paper feed alignment"-value is added to the "paper feed step"-value to compute the actual paper feed step length used by the embosser.
• One "step" is equal to a distance of 0.0005 mm
• Negative values for "paper feed alignment" can be used.