Change from USB to network V3-X
- Power on the embosser and check that the status is Ready in the Printer and Faxes folder.
- Connect the embosser to the network, keeping the USB cable connected.
- Create the local network port on the computer. (see "Create network port" of the knowledge base.)
- Change the port for the embosser to the new IP-port.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the embosser and computer.
If the embosser is offline when you have connected to the network, right click on the embosser icon in printer settings and select Use Printer Online.