Adjustment of cutting position Acoustic Hood Basic V4-X
In order to properly use the paper cutting mechanism in the Acoustic Hood Basic V4 some adjustments will need to be made.
Requirements for using the Acoustic Hood Basic V4:
In the event that the cutting position does not fit in relevance to the pre-perforation of your paper please check:
- The used paper corresponds with the paper size setting of the Basic-D
- Make sure the embosser feet are properly positioned into the corresponding holes with in the shelf.
- The Basic-D V4 embosser is equipped with Firmware 1.5.3 or higher (press HELP on the embosser's interface panel to identify your current version)
- Check the embosser interface panel by pressing Menu/system//braille block position///feed//// is 86 mm
- If all of the above is correct and the position is still not perfect, the cutting position may be finely adjusted following below description
Fine adjustment of the paper cutting position.
- chs = change between positive (move backwards) and negative (move forward)
- Menu/System//Braille Block Position/// Adjust stand by position (4:th menu down) press OK
- Now adjust the position by 1/10/chs until correct compensation has been reach, save the value with OK.
- Press Menu to save the new fine adjustment setting of paper cutting position.