Shipping and receiving instructions Everest-D V4-X
Link to packing Everest-D V4
Unpacking the Everest-D V4
Unpack the embosser gently and check the items, save the packing material in case of further transportation of the unit.
- Remove the two transports lock and the moisture bag from sheet feeder.
- Store the transport lock in the cardboard box.
- Check the Everest for possible shipping damages, most important are:
- Is the sheet feeder locking arms intact?
- Is there any cracks on the sheet feeder?
- Check that both legs are straight and there is no cracks on the plastic side covers.
Shipping the Everest-D V4
Pack the embosser in the original packing and place the green transport locks in position. If the packing material are lost wrap the Basic-D with minimum 5 cm thick absorbing foam and place it in a stable carbord box. Be especially careful with absorbing material around the sheet feeder and place a support between the legs to prevent them from shipping damages.