- The BrailleApp interface is now localized in 20 languages and English.
- Information text
- Tool bar buttons
- Icon text
- Information messages
- Several localized BrailleApp menus
- Set BrailleApp menu languages in
- BrailleApp menu/ Settings/ Language/ Select language
- Or by the default language setting of your browser
- Speech feedback messages are optimized in following languages; Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Finnish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
- Liblouis 3.18.0 text-to-braille translation is implemented
- Text files (.txt) is now supported by the BrailleApp and by idB.
- High and normal impact level are implemented. Select it in Menu/ user service/ hammer impact.
- Bug fixes
|Following languages are now implemented
The language is selected by the default language setup of the browser or in the BrailleApp/ Settings/ Language.
- English (default, Index Braille)
- Arabic (Cybertech)
- Czech (Spectra)
- Danish (LVI Denmark)
- Finnish (Näköpiste)
- French (CECIAA)
- German (Blista Brailletec)
- Hebrew (TSR Gaash)
- Indonesian (Foyer Media)
- Italian (Cluster Voice)
- Japanese (Extra Corporation)
- Korean (Hexon)
- Malaysian (Index BrailleTech)
- Portuguese (Ataraxia)
- Polish (Altix)
- Romanian (Baum Engineering)
- Spanish (ONCE Spain)
- Spanish Mexican (STA Mexico)
- Russian (Elita)
- Swedish (Index Braille)
- Turkish (Beyid)
The Index Braille embosser line offers high-speed embossing and exceptional braille quality at an affordable price.