The Index BrailleApp is a game changer of Braille editors. It is included free-of-charge, for unlimited number of users in all Index V5 printers.
- Braille editor with Previewing, editing and saving of the braille document
- Braille layout monitoring, selection and editing
- Monitoring of the embosser, status, update, network, Bluetooth and USB memory stick
- Communication setup, network and Bluetooth
Index BrailleApp is available in all Index V5 printers, connected to a LAN and upgraded to the latest firmware.
Connect the BrailleApp
- Supports literary and contaracted barille in more than 150 languages (Liblouis table)
- Intuitive setup. The BrailleApp uses the translation and formatting parameters defined by the printer's active layout.
- Easy to use, no license or registration is required.
- Supports all major operation systems such as Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, Unix.
- Supports all majors browsers such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox.
Print standard file
Edit braille text
Login to the BrailleApp