WiFi Setup with parameter file->
The WiFi network can now be set up by an ESC file. See below instruction:
Link to parameter file
- Download the ESC_C-RegisterWiFi.ibe file.
- Open it for edit in Notepad++.
- Change network and password in above file, NETWORKNAME change to the name of your local WiFi network (no space and case sensitive) and change PASSWORD to your network password.
- Save the file as .ibe file with your network name. In Notepad++
- select Save as
- select destination to save the file
- change Type File Name to All types (*.*)
- Type your personal file name, ESC_C-wifi-NETWORKNAME .ibe
- Send the file to your Index V5 embosser by right clicking on the file, select Index-direct-Braille, your V5 embosser and press OK.
- Embosser feedback: pip, voice "connected to SSID (name) + IP address".
- Press HELP+10 to get a voice message with SSID and IP address.