Create network port V3-X
This task requires administration rights and knowledge of the network.
- Connect your embosser to the network
- Select start/settings/Printers and Faxes
- Select File/Server properties, select the Port tab and press Add Port
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port and New Port to start the add Standard TCP/IP Printer Wizard
- Follow the Wizard, insert the defined IP address in Printer Name or IP address, port name will be filled in automatically.
- If the Additional port information required appears, selectGeneric Network Card, press next
- Finish the Wizard.
The network port is now created.