The ElPicsPrint software is designed especially for preparing and embossing images on Braille embossers manufactured by Index Braille. A tactile image is a source of information about the object drawn on the image for those who explore it with fingertips, just like a usual image in full color is such a source for a sighted user. With ElPicsPrint you will be able to prepare and emboss an image that will be clear and comfortable for using by blind customers. ElPicsPrint allows you to make a tactile illustration to any section of a textbook, to create your own illustrated books for kids of preschool and school age, to emboss an outline of a university campus and much more.
Since it was first released, developers have constantly listened to its users' feedback and tried to implement the most requested features. Support for more paper sizes has been added. And finally, in the newest version of ElPicsPrint an editing capability has been introduced. Now it allows to create, edit and emboss tactile graphics including bitmap and vector graphics and braille labels.
- Built-in graphics editor
- Supports vector graphics in *.SVG which makes it easy to edit files in graphics applications such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape, etc.
- Supports bitmap images in *.bmp, *.jpg and *.png
- Custom file formats *.elpe and *.elpp
- simple, easy to use interface
Contact info: Elita Group LTD
phone: +7 (495) 748 96 77,
Fax: +7 (495) 706 50 64
Download link http://elitagroup.ru/download/ElPicsPrint_Setup.zip
EiPics video link https://youtu.be/2j0rkjibMIU
Converting images to tactile (dotted) view for further embossing them in Braille;
Embossing a prepared tactile image on Index Braille embossers;
Image formats supported for importing: JPG, PNG, BMP;
Using floating head embossing if supported by the embosser and firmware version;
Embossing on A4 or A3 paper sheets;
- Saving a prepared image to a file that can be opened and embossed on a PC with a Braille embosser connected;
- Recognizing Braille signatures for the sake of separating Braille text from the image itself while cropping;
- Possibility to add borders around the image;
- Possibility to rotate the image by 90 degrees in order to emboss it in portrait orientation;
- Possibility to adjust upper and lower thresholds for image detection (applicable for images in full color).
- Interface languages: English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- An Index Braille embosser version 4 or later is required for the software to work.
- Along with the software you get several images ready to be embossed for testing purposes.
- Fully functional demo mode for 14 days.